This page states the Terms and Conditions (“Terms” / “T&C”) under which you (“Visitor”
may visit this Web site http: www.Helper4U.in (hereinafter referred to as ‘Website’).
The Website www.Helper4U.in is owned and controlled by Mrs. Meenakshi Gupta Jain
Please read this page carefully.
If you do not accept the Terms and Conditions stated herein, we request you to exit
the Website, as acceptance of these Terms is precondition for accessing the Website.
Owner reserves rights to revise these Terms and Conditions at any time. You should
visit this page periodically. In using www.Helper4U.in service, you are deemed to
have accepted the Terms and Conditions listed below or as may be revised from time
A) DEFINITIONS: “Content” shall mean to include but not limited
to information, data, text, software, sound, images, graphics, video, messages and
www.Helper4U.in and all the services offered on the Website and use of database
of www.Helper4U.in by you. “Use” shall include (without limitation) accessing, retrieving,
contributing to, or viewing a Service/ the Website and includes and use of database
of www.Helper4U.in by you for referring the same to employers and employees; “we”/”us”
/”our” shall mean the Owner.
B) ELIGIBLITY FOR USE OF WEBSITE:
• You should be 18 years of Age.
• In order to access and use the Service, you must ensure that you are eligible
to use the Service under applicable laws of India and respective state.
• If you do not qualify, you shall not access or use the Service.
You are bound by the Terms from the earlier of the date on which you:
• Accept the Terms;
• Start using the Service / access the Website; and And shall continue to be applicable
for as long as you use the Service.
D) INFORMATION REQUIRED:
• In order to use the Service, you may be required to provide certain details including
your name, address, phone number, email address, age, details of PAN Cardif you
are an individual) and ( if you are an organisation, name, address, phone number,
email address details of status of incorporation and copy of incorporation certificate),etc.
• You agree to provide true, accurate, current and complete information as required.You
will be responsible to update your contact details, whenever there is any change
in name of the contact person, or your, address, email address or phone number.
E) INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS:
• The Website (including any code, source code), the trade mark (whether registered
or not), domain name and all the Content displayed on this Website is the sole propriety
and is in the exclusive right, title and ownership of Owner of Website i.e. us,
unless otherwise mentioned.
• Copyright for this purpose includes registered as well as non-registered copyright.
• The database of employers, employees and job posts displayed on the Website has
been collated by us afterinvesting efforts, time and funds for carrying out search,
promotional activities, etc. and as such the database displayed on the Website is
sole property of www.Helper4U.in. Any use of the database and referral of employment
to employees or referral of employees to employers by you shall be subject to our
separate prior written approval.
• You shall not use any of the Helper4U.in content / database on any other platform
of any media. Unless explicitly stated herein, nothing in these terms shall be construed
as conferring any license of intellectual property rights to the user. Any unauthorised
use of the Content of the Website shall be deemed to be data theft and / or infringement
of rightsof www.Helper4U.in including intellectualproperty rights, which shall attract
civil as well as criminal legal action.
• The Visitor to this Website grants a royalty free, exclusive and transferable
right to Owner of www.Helper4U.in with respect of the content posted by him/her.
• We authorize you to view and use the Website solely for personal, non-commercial
use. Any commercial use or use of database of www.Helper4U.infor referring employees
and employers,will be subject to our separate prior written approval / agreement.
• The information made available on the Website is for the employment search (Purpose)
and you shall not use the same for any other purpose. Subject to separate written
agreement with us or written approval, the information and database and other features
of the Website may be used by you only for the purpose of referring the employees
to your client companies.
• You shall not use any Website Content / database for any purpose other than as
an agency referring the employees to employers for employment, including but not
limited to using the information in the information database to sell or promote
any products or services.
• You are not allowed to modify, copy, sell, license, transfer the information contained
in this Website. You are not allowed to distribute, display, reproduce, publish,
any information contained in this Website, except with our prior written permission
or an agreement.
• You shall not operate on any fake e-mail id or phone number for the purpose of
gaining access into this Website or using any information published on the Website.
• You shall not post, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material,
trademarks, or other proprietary information without obtaining the prior written
consent of the owner of such proprietary rights.
• Any information provided by you on this Website shall not be misleading in any
• You shall not use this Website in order to transmit, distribute, store or destroy
material (a) that could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered
a criminal offence or violate any applicable law or regulation, (b) in a manner
that will infringe the copyright, trademark, trade secret or other intellectual
property rights of others or violate the privacy or publicity of other personal
rights of others, or (c) that is libellous, defamatory, pornographic, profane, obscene,
threatening, abusive or hateful.
G) DISCLOSURE OF INFORMATION:
You agree and acknowledge that we shall have the right to:
1. Provide to our client / the employeesusing Helper4U.in, the information provided
by you, including your contact details. By registering with Helper4U.in, you acknowledge
and agree to be contacted by the employers. In case you want to stop employers from
contacting you, you will be responsiblefordeleting your profile from helper4U.in.
2. Use, with or without your prior consent, the information provided by you for
the purpose of gathering market intelligence including but not limited to customer
survey, analysis of customer data, customer data, marketing, press releases, etc.
3. Use your contact information to provide or update you regarding promotion events
of the Website, new offers, renewal reminders, payment reminders, feedback, opinion
etc. and the same shall not be considered as unsolicited communication.
4. Disclose any information (including the identity of the persons providing information
or materials on the Websites) as necessary to satisfy any law, regulation or valid
governmental request, including information in connection with investigation of
alleged illegal activity or solicitation of illegal activity to law enforcement
or other government officials or in response to a lawful court order.
H) NO OBLIGATION TO MONITOR THE WEBSITE:
• We reserve the right, but have no obligation, to monitor the materials posted
on the Website.
• We shall have the right to remove or edit any content that in our sole discretion
violates, or is alleged to violate, any applicable law or either the spirit or letter
• Notwithstanding this right of ours, you remain solely responsible for the content
of the materials you post in the public areas of the website and in your private
• In no event shall we assume or have any responsibility or liability for any content
posted or for any claims, damages or losses resulting from use of content and/or
appearance of content on the Website.
• You hereby represent and warrant that you have all necessary rights in and to
all content you provide and all information it contains and that such content shall
not infringe any proprietary or other rights of third parties or contain any libellous,
or otherwise unlawful information.
• We act as a passive conduit for the online distribution and publication of user
content and have no obligation to screen communications or information in advance.
I) NO WARRANTIES:
• Though we endeavour to verify basic information about the employers and the job
opening, if posted on our site, we do not warranty or confirm the nature of the
job posted, the quality, safety or legality of the jobs or information posted, the
truth or accuracy of the listings, the ability of employers to offer job opportunities
to candidates, the salary and payment terms, nor do we confirm or warrant work policy
or work environment of the employer.
• There are risks, including but not limited to the risk of physical harm, of dealing
with strangers, or people acting under false pretences. You assume all risks associated
with dealing with other users with whom you come in contact through the Website.
You are bound to use caution when connecting with employees through the Website
notwithstanding the efforts and endeavours that are undertaken by us to protect
your and employers’ interest.
• You agree that any disputes with theemployers or employeeshired by your employer
client through you with the use of Helper4U shall be solely resolved between you
/ your client (employer and the employee), without any recourse to www.Helper4U.in.
• We shall not be responsible for, party to or liable to any retrenchment, lay-off
or any other action taken by employer against the employee or any action taken by
employee against you or the employer. You or the employer shall be at liberty to
take any legal action against the employee, without any recourse to us.
• It is possible that other users (including unauthorized users or “hackers”) may
post or transmit offensive or obscene materials on the Website and that you may
be involuntarily exposed to such offensive and obscene materials. We do not approve
of such unauthorized use or acts.
• You acknowledge and agree that we are not responsible for the use of any personal
information that you publicly disclose or share with others on the Website. Please
carefully select the type of information that you publicly disclose or share with
others on the Website.
K) LINKS TO/FROM OTHER WEB SITES:
• This Website may contain links to other third party websites. If you decide to
access such linked third party websites, you do so at your own risk.
• We are not responsible for the content of linked sites and do not make any representations
regarding the correctness or accuracy of the content on such third party websites.
• Similarly, this Website can be made accessible through a link created by other
third party websites. We are not responsible for any representation/s of such other
third party websites while affording such link and no liability can arise upon Helper4U.in
consequent to such representation, its correctness or accuracy.
• Access to this Website through such link/s shall not mean or be deemed to mean
that the objectives, aims, purposes, ideas, concepts of such other third party websites
or their aim or purpose in establishing such link/s to this Website are necessarily
the same or similar to the idea, concept, aim or purpose of this Website or that
such links have been authorised by us.
L) CONFIGURATIONS AND MINIMUM ESSENTIALS:
• We do not expressly recommend any particular software, operating system, application
to use and access this Website. If for any particular reason, the Website does not
open or is unable to be displayed in full in the Visitor’s computer, then we shall
not be held liable for any act, omission or commission that may occur because of
• We also reserve the right to change the software and hardware which is required
to gain access to the Website without prior notice.
• To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we disclaim all warranties,
including without limitation, any implied warranties of merchantability, fitness
for a particular purpose, and non-infringement.
• We make no warranty that the website will meet your requirements, or that the
website shall be uninterrupted, timely, secure, free from computer virus or error
• We do not warrant or make any representations regarding the use or the results
of the service or its contents in terms of its compatibility, correctness, accuracy,
reliability or otherwise. You assume total responsibility and risk for your access
and use of the service.
• We shall not be responsible for unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions
or data, any material or data sent or received, or not sent or not received, or
any transactions entered into through the service. You specifically agree that we
are not responsible for any content, data, and information sent using and/or included
in the service by any third party.
• Please note that any advertisement and promotional activity carried out by us
with regard to the website is only for the purpose of informing the public at large
about the availability of the services of www.Helper4U.in .
• You are required to confirm that your use of the website does not breach any applicable
law, rule or regulation. Such advertisement or promotional activity should not be
termed as an invitation to use the service, specifically if such use amounts to
default or breach of applicable law.
N) LIMITATION OF LIABILITY:
• In no event shall www.Helper4U.in , its owners or any of their officers, directors,
employees, agents or affiliates be liable for any consequential, incidental, direct,
indirect, special, punitive, or other damages whatsoever (including, without limitation,
damages for loss of business profits, business interruption, loss of business information,
or other pecuniary loss) arising out of (i) the use of or inability to use any service;
(ii) the provision of or failure to provide services (iii) unauthorized access to
or alteration of your transmissions or data;; whether based on contract, tort, negligence,
strict liability or otherwise.
• Further, we shall not be held responsible for non-availability of the website
during periodic maintenance operations or any unplanned suspension of access to
the website that may occur due to technical reasons or for any reason beyond our
• If you are dissatisfied with any portion of the service, or with any of these
• You hereby agree to indemnify and hold us, our owners, directors and employees,
harmless from any loss suffered by us as a result of a breach of the terms and conditions
of use of the Website by you and from any claim brought by third parties alleging
that the data submitted by you on the Website has infringed any applicable laws
or regulation or any rights of third party.
• You shall pay all costs, damages, awards, fees (including legal fees) and judgments
awarded against us arising from such claims, and shall provide us with notice of
such claims, full authority to defend, compromise or settle such claims and reasonable
assistance necessary to defend such claims, at your sole expense.
• We reserve the right to suspend or terminate Services to the User, including the
right to remove/block the Content(s) posted/uploaded by the User, in the event,
the content(s) violates any rules or guidelines of www.Helper4U.in.We also reserve
the right to delete your account and all of your information after a significant
duration of inactivity.
• You understand and acknowledge that you have no ownership rights in your account
and that if you cancel your Helper4U.in account or your Helper4U.in account is terminated,
all your account information from, including information, profiles, cover letters,
saved jobs, questionnaires will be marked as deleted in and may be deleted from
the databases and will be removed from any public area of the Website. Information
may continue to be available for some period of time because of delays in deletion
through the web servers. In addition, third parties may retain saved copies of your
• You further understand and acknowledge, upon the termination of account, we shall
have no obligation or responsibility to return your account information, and you
agree and undertake not to have / make any claims for the account information.
No failure or delay by us in enforcing any provision, exercising any option or requiring
performance, shall be construed to be a waiver of that or any other right in connection
You agree that the Service provided to you is not transferable under any circumstance
and shall be used only by you. You further acknowledge, agree and confirm that we
shall have the right to transfer, assign or sell all its rights under this TERMS
• If any provision of this Agreement is invalid or unenforceable under applicable
law, it is, to that extent, deemed omitted and the remaining provisions will continue
in full force and effect.
• The invalid or unenforceable provision will be deemed superseded by a valid, enforceable
provision that most closely matches the intent of the original provision.
T) NOTICES, TRANSACTION RECORDS AND ELECTRONIC DISCLOSURES:
• Notices to you may be made via either phone, email or by delivery by hand /regular
mail to the address provided by you. You acknowledge and agree to receive all such
disclosures and notifications electronically, which, in most cases, will be done
through phone or email.
• You acknowledge that we shall have no liability or obligation to keep a record
of the transactions carried through the Service and/or to provide information to
you or for verifying your Payment Instructions, other than records required to be
kept or information required to be provided statutorily by us.
U) GOVERNING LAW:
• The laws of India govern these terms and conditions and the courts of Mumbai shall
have exclusive jurisdiction.
• We accept no liability whatsoever, direct or indirect for non-compliance with
the laws of any country other than that of India. A mere fact that you are in a
country other than India access the Service does not imply that the laws of that
country govern these terms and conditions or the use of the Service.